Conveniently located near the freeway, 10 minutes from the airport and 5 minutes from the city center of Quimper.
In The heart of a 3 hectares flowered park , an eighteenth century manor house behind which huddled a small charming hotel.
Airport exit, at the roun about, turn right direction "Douarnenez." At the 2nd roundabout, first exit towards "cité / Kernevez." At the next roundabout, second exit towards "city / Kernevez", the entrance to the Manoir is via the bridle further 150m before the roundabout.
Quimper train station:
Exit station, turn right towards the city center. After Passage front of the cathedral, the 2nd traffic light, take the middle road (street to "falkirk"). Continue past the traffic lights towards the Rue de Douarnenez. Passage to the rugby stadium, at the roundabout, second exit towards Douarnenez. Passage to the Renault dealership. At the next roundabout, 2nd exit, the entrance to the house is 100m.
From Lorient: 4th exit "Park poulig" airport management "Pointe du Raz." At about 6 km, take the exit "Kernevez." At the roundabout, third exit towards Douarnenez entrance of the mansion is 100m.
From Brest 1st exit "Park Poulig" airport management "Pointe du Raz." At about 6 km, take the exit "Kernevez." At the roundabout, third exit towards Douarnenez entrance of the mansion is 100m.
The alley Prad ar C’HRAS It is not known to all GPS, two options are available to you to address:
- you enter is the former name of the street "2 chemin du moulin roux"
- otherwise the satellite coordinates: Latitude 48.003729, Longitude -4.155715
Use the map below to plan your journey from any address to Manoir des Indes.
Dear customers and clients expensive, 20% of CO2 emissions come from travel industry all modes.
As part of its environmental policy, the institution encourages its customers to choose modes of transport more virtuous:
- The nearest railway station is located in Quimper.
- Information about the lines proposed by the GC29 can be found at the following link:: VIAOO
- The eco-drivingdriving behavior is a citizen cleaner, cheaper, and safer.
- Regular or casual carpooling now has dedicated areas in our department: click here..
- It is possible to compare the environmental impact of your travel, click here.